The Clip Shop Protocol and Guidelines for the opening of the salons
We are following all protocols and guidelines set forth by the states of Massachusetts and Vermont to keep our clients and stylists safe during this uncertain time.
📍 In Massachusetts:
Phase 1 only allows for hair services. Phase 2 is to include waxing, facial and nail services.
The protocols are as follow:
- Services are by appointment only.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Six foot distancing will be observed.
- Stylists will wear robes, gloves, masks and glasses. Robes and gloves will be changed for each client.
- The cleaning of all stations, tools, and products will be cleaned after each client.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the shops.
- Stylists may only have 1 client at a time.
- Clients will call the salon when they arrive – their stylist will get them from their car or the receptionist will let them know when they may enter the salon.
- Upon entry the client must answer a series of questions, sign a Liability Release form and have their temperature taken. If there temperature is above 100 they will be asked to reschedule their appointment after they leave the salon.
- Clients must arrive on time – if they are late they may not be able to get their services due to the protocols listed above.
- We will no longer be able to provide robes to change into for chemical processes. While our stylists do their best to be careful sometimes color can stray. Please wear something that you “are not in love with”.
- Our coat closet will be unavailable for use.
- Our waiting room will be closed.
- We cannot provide beverage (water, coffee or tea).
- Please bring only what is necessary. If possible, please leave your purse in your car.
- Unless you are someone that must accompany another we request that only the client come to the appointment (for example: parent & child, caretaker and client etc.)
- If you are late to your appointment you may need to reschedule.
📍 Vermont specific:
- Only 18 people are allowed in the salon at a time (clients and employees)
- Vermont residents only unless the quarantine guidelines have been met.
State specific protocols can be found in the links below: